WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Contact details (such as email address and telephone number)
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps Chilton Manor Farm to understand what you are looking for from the website, and how we can improve our service.
Specifically, we may use the data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To add personal details to a mailing list (Chilton Manor Farm uses Mailchimp, an online service to which names & email addresses are uploaded)
- To contact an individual in response to a specific enquiry
- To send an email about Chilton Manor Farm that we think may be of interest to you.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When an individual provides their details to Chilton Manor Farm at an event, workshop or via the website (by subscribing to our newsletter mailing list), they have opted in to receive further details about our workshops, offers and general news from Chilton Manor Farm. If this is the case, and that individual decides they no longer want to be on Chilton Manor Farm’s mailing list they can be unsubscribed or removed easily by:
- Sending an email with their details and a request to be removed from the mailing list to [email protected]
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all Chilton Manor Farm emailed mailings.
Chilton Manor Farm will never distribute or sell personal information to third parties unless the owner’s consent has been given or it is required by law.
Any personal information held by Chilton Manor Farm is stored and processed under the company’s Data Protection Policy.